In our Barcelona office we are looking for a Senior React Native (RN) developer
with a background in either native mobile or Frontend development. As
part of our diverse team, you will implement solid and innovative
solutions to build high quality mobile applications. Applications that
bring our clients further!
MORE ABOUT US
are an independent, specialist agency with more than 60 professionals
from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can
do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a
variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media
and telecom companies. In our work we are driven by people, craft and
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/companies/elements, also to see some examples of our projects, check our website elements.nl/en/work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
a Senior RN developer you build a variety of brand new mobile
applications from scratch. You collaborate with colleagues to make
estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining
project structure. You quickly adopt Elements’ way of working and make
suggestions to improve it. You are the go to person in your area of
expertise, supporting less experienced RN developers in the project/team. You
have genuine curiosity for your field and you try to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years experience with React Native, where you built a few challenging projects
- 3-4 years of experience in either frontend (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development
- Deep understanding of the mobile app user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Familiar with and able to set-up and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Able to guide and support less experienced mobile developers
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude
working permit for Spain (we consider visa sponsorship for highly
qualified candidates, if they fulfil the necessary requirements)
you are based in Barcelona area or nearby, but for this vacancy we are
open to consider remote candidates living in other areas of Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right now we are all working remotely.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this role as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you!