In our Barcelona office we are looking for a new colleague with a passion for building next-generation mobile applications in iOS. As a Mobile Developer in iOS, you work in a diverse team and implement innovative solutions to create high quality apps that cater for a great user experience. Solutions that help our clients move even further!
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, specialist agency with over 60 professionals from all over the globe, working from offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Almere (The Netherlands) for a variety of Dutch clients. We are passionate about crafting lovable and usable digital experiences that help move brands and people forward. We are dreamers and makers
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/elements. To see some examples of our projects, check our website https://www.elements.nl/en/cases.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a iOS Developer you are responsible for creating and implementing a wide variety of mobile applications using Swift. Your role in the team will not only be to take part in the development process, but also to keep an overview of the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and technically coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions.
You enjoy being the go-to person for other iOS Developers when they get stuck or need technical advice. You 'breathe' Elements' way of working and make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest developments in the field.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 5 years of experience developing applications of which at least 3 years building iOS apps
- Excellent coding skills in Swift, demonstrated by projects you've worked on so far
- Deep understanding of the iOS user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- General knowledge about different app architectures like MVVM, VIPER, RIBs
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience in technically supporting team members in projects
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Adaptive, creative, and open-minded
- Independent thinker yet committed to company’s and team’s success and teamwork
working permit for Spain/EU (we may consider visa sponsorship for
highly qualified candidates, but only if they fulfil requirements)
you are based in Barcelona area or nearby, but for this vacancy we are
open to consider remote candidates living in other areas of Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an
impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right
now access to the office is voluntary.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring
developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every
day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team
sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this position as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you!