We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer passionate about taking ownership of the software development lifecycle.
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, specialist agency with over 60 professionals from all over the globe, working from offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Almere (The Netherlands) for a variety of Dutch clients. We are passionate about crafting lovable and usable digital experiences that help move brands and people forward. We are dreamers and makers.
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/elements. To see some examples of our projects, check our website https://www.elements.nl/en/cases.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You are responsible for understanding our clients’ business and consumer needs. You support the development team to optimize the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) environments. You bring new ideas, initiatives, and tools to improve the software development life cycle in your project/company. You can guide less experienced developers and you are one of the key contacts for all stakeholders for your area of expertise. Finally, you will be working in large scale projects using agile methodologies (SCRUM).
WHAT YOU NEED
- 6+ years relevant ICT working experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with cloud service providers
- Relevant Azure/AWS-certificates (minimum associate level)
- Experience with various cloud native products (e.g., AWS - EC2, CloudFormation, IAM, etc.)
- Infrastructure as code - Ansible, Shell Scripting
- CI/CD environments
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Monitoring Tools
- Experience with web application development and underlying technologies
- Previous experience in guiding other developers/taking leading role in some projects
- Results-oriented attitude, creative, flexible
- Open-minded and adaptive
- Independent thinker, yet committed to company’s and team’s success
- Valid working permit for Spain/EU (we may consider visa sponsorship for highly qualified candidates, but only if they fulfil requirements)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right now access to the office is voluntary.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this position as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you!