In our Barcelona office we are looking for an experienced React Native developer with a background in either native mobile or frontend development. As part of our diverse team, you will implement solid and innovative solutions to build high quality mobile applications. Applications that bring our clients further!
MORE ABOUT US
We are an independent, specialist agency with more than 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media and telecom companies. In our work we are driven by people, craft and progress.
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/companies/elements, also to see some examples of our projects, check our website elements.nl/en/work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a RN developer you build a variety of brand new mobile applications. You collaborate with colleagues to make estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining project structure. You quickly adopt Elements’ way of working and make suggestions to improve it. You have genuine curiosity for your field and you try to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations as well as share your knowledge with other colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an
impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right
now we are all working remotely.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring
developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every
day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team
sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use (www.kleta.es)
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 years experience with React Native, where you built a few challenging projects
- Experience in either frontend (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development
- Deep understanding of the mobile app user's perspective
- Can contribute to architecting an app
- Familiar with continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, open-minded and a team-player attitude
- Fast learner, curious and adaptive
- Valid working permit for Spain/EU.
Do you feel like we could be a good match? Then we can't wait to hear from you!